Thursday, February 24, 2011

More January 2011 Pictures

These are some more pictures taken last January.


This one of the branches was taken at night with a long shutter speed of 30 seconds. I used a tripod for this one.


I liked this one because of the snow falling, I think it adds to the picture!

The color, and blurred background are what I like about this picture.


Snowy frost on one of our evergreen trees.

Another of an evergreen tree, I think I like this one better!


A cornfield covered in snow in the dead of winter, and frosty trees in the background.


This is the same cornfield, I like the frosty blue trees!

Frosty barb-wire fence.

This picture makes it look like the wind was blowing really hard by the way the frost stands.

Lilac leaves in winter.



Hopefully I will have some more recent pictures up soon!
As I write this it is snowing outside, so far we have about 4-5 in. of snow! If I get pictures I will post them!
Thank you for taking a look! Feel free to comment!

1 comment:

  1. hey Bobbi!!!! :) i love your calendar!
    love, jazmin (your cuzin!)

    ReplyDelete