Saturday, January 19, 2013

A New Year: 2013


It's a new year, and with it comes resolutions of all kinds. Most of these are not kept more than a week. Well, for this year, I have made a few resolutions and goals myself. One of which I have already broken. That goal was to post a new picture on this blog every week for 52 weeks. I missed the first week and then the second week due to internet difficulties. To make up for that I am posting two new pictures. I plan to keep up on this from here on out, we'll see. It's kind of hard to post new pictures when the internet won't co-operate!

One reason I have chosen to do this is I am hoping it will help me get out and take more pictures, more frequently! Maybe it will help me go through them and edit them a little faster too! I tend to take a bunch of pictures and then not do anything with them. They don't do me any good just sitting on the computer!

Another reason for my resolution is, I NEVER post anything on here! I thought I would point that out since you probably didn't notice. ;) Now, on to the pictures.

Um, well, another bump in the road, I can't seem to get the picture uploader to work on here, so instead, here is a link to my Flickr. The images for the 52 Weeks are in a set of the same name.
Click here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/bobbihphotos/ (A post with no pictures! It just doesn't seem right! Hopefully I can get that fixed.)


On a positive note, the weather today was awesome! 58 degrees in January! My youngest sister and I took advantage of the mild weather and went for a walk. It felt good to get out and stretch our legs. I think that is what makes winter bearable, a nice day once in a while.

Be sure to check out my Flickr page, it has a whole bunch of photos on it.

Be on the look out for a recipe post soon.

Leave a comment and let me know how the weather has been in your area.

No comments:

Post a Comment