Monday, February 4, 2013

Week 4: A Look Back in Time

This weeks post is a look back in time.  A look back in time at one of my old pictures.  I was hoping to post a new picture that I had taken the same week as the post, but since week four is already over that's not going to happen.  Once in a while I thought it might be nice to post an old picture that I have never posted before.  Well, it looks like this week is once in a while!

                                    Hey, it worked!  The picture uploaded!! Yay!!

So this weeks picture is of a little blue bird.  I'm not sure what kind of bird it is, it looks like a hummingbird to me.  I'm not sure if there are blue hummingbirds or not.

   Last Summer my family and I went to the zoo in Omaha, Nebraska.  We hadn't been to the zoo for several years and my four year old brother had been wanting to go for a year or so.  He would ask mom if we could go to the zoo because he wanted to see real tigers and bears.  So last year we went to the zoo.  Needless to say, he was a little excited about it!

The Berniece Grewcock Butterfly and Insect Pavilion is where I got a picture of this little guy.  I had never seen a bird this color before.  He was so blue!  He didn't like to hold still very long, but I was able to capture this picture of him.  I didn't have much time to take pictures because there were lots of people behind us and we had to keep moving.  I was able to snap a few pictures of the flowers and some of the butterflies, also.

Here is a picture of one of the butterflies.  You can click on the images to see them larger.
I will also be adding these to my Flickr if you want to view them there.
Here is my Flickr:  http://www.flickr.com/photos/bobbihphotos/

I hope you have enjoyed these photos!




No comments:

Post a Comment