Thursday, April 11, 2013

Week 10: A Lone Tree

This picture was taken two years ago.  It was one of those times where you decide you are going to get a picture of something that you had been driving past several times a week.  Have you ever done that? 
 I have always liked this tree, and the fact that there wasn't anything behind it.  Perfect for a silhouette-type picture.  I'm thinking about doing a four seasons collage with this tree.  Of course I will have to get the other three seasons first!
 
 
 
 
 
I turned this picture black and white because the color version just wasn't working for me.  I will still mess around with the color version and see if I can get it figured out.  If not I could always take some more!  That is until the tree dies and falls over, but in the mean time....



1 comment: