Friday, April 12, 2013

Week 13: A Pine Cone

This is probably one of my favorite photos.  I have edited it so many different ways.  I think this is probably my favorite edit though.  I used one of the Pioneer Woman's Photoshop Actions on it.  I had never used any actions other than the default ones that came with the program.  I'm glad I finally decided to give the Pioneer Woman's Actions a try!  If you have Photoshop or Photoshop Elements you can download the actions for free by clicking here for Elements users and here for Photoshop users.


I took this photo at a cousin's house.  They have big pine trees bordering the north side of their yard, and there just happened to be some pine cones on!  I tried several different angles and this one was always my favorite!  To see some more edits of this picture visit my Flickr here, they can be found in the set titled "Nature".


No comments:

Post a Comment